Friday, December 9, 2011

I See The Lights

As I was going to retrieve my mail yesterday, I looked over at my neighbor's yard. Thinking I saw a shadow of a person on her steps, it was actually her Christmas lights dangling from her railing. They draped over her rail all blue and sparkly and just reminded me of the festivity of the season. It also created a fashion inspiration for a new holiday look. That's why one of today's creations entitled "Faith" was developed. The specks of blue and white from my neighbor's lights can be seen within this dress. Adding gold accessories just adds that touch of festivity that is needed for a holiday look. I hope you like it and can find inspiration from the environment surrounding you.

Well wishes fabulous ones! I hope you tell me of your own unique inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment